Whether you are a new or existing client, we would like to thank you for choosing Park Issa Vets and New Foundry Vets. Our aim is to offer the highest standard of care for your pets in a welcoming and friendly environment.
We believe that a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering to put things right. We want to make responsible pet ownership simple and affordable, which is why we have designed these Pet Health Plans.
Pet Health Plans are NOT pet insurance: Pet Health Plans include regular things – like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice in your monthly payment plan – that pet insurance generally doesn’t cover. However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pets and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea and worm treatments can be kept up to date. Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
We have teamed up with Pet Health Plans from Simplyhealth Professionals, who will collect your Direct Debits on our behalf and take care of the administration of the plans. This frees us to concentrate on looking after your pets.
Our Pet Health Plan Includes:
Pet Health Plan Prices:
Dogs (Any Age)
- Small: (up to 10kg) – £10.55
- Medium: (10.1kg – 22kg) – £11.50
- Large: (22.1kg – 50kg) – £13.98
Cats (Any Age)
- Small: (up to 10kg) – £13.94
- Medium: (10.1kg – 22kg) – £14.90
- Large: (22.1kg – 50kg) – £17.35
- Feline Leukaemia
- Feline Herpes
This plan comes with standard flea and worm treatments. Any alternatives chosen by yourselves or prescribed by a vet may be subject to an additional charge.
** Discount only applies to the procedure, extras such as a drip fee are not included.
- There is a joining fee of £10 per owner (for life). These fees will be collected with the first payment.
- If you cancel at any time other than on an anniversary of joining the plan, you will be required to pay the practice either the outstanding amount for treatment received, or the monthly payments due until the anniversary of your plan, whichever is lower.
- No refunds are payable for any months paid before a pet’s death except at the discretion of the practice.
- Plans and prices valid from 1st January 2018.
- The practice may require you to make an upfront payment or pay for treatment before the plan commences.
How do I join?
Park Issa Vets Pet Health Plans provide you with a simple, money-saving way to give your cat or dog the regular preventative treatments he or she needs, all for a monthly Direct Debit.
Call in at the practice to complete a simple application form which will include full details of the Agreement. You will need to bring your bank details.
Alternatively, please call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.
You will be sent a Pet Health Check Record book with your welcome pack, in which you will also find a copy of your full Agreement details. You have 14 days to cancel should you want to.